Specialist in Commercial Electrical Contracting
Meridian Environmental Ltd provide support to many different types of organisations within the commercial sector. Covering Dorset & the surrounding counties from single retail outlets to shopping centres, local authorities, schools and office complexes. We offer a fast professional service.
We carry out electrical installation, maintenance, testing (EICR). We can also help with mandatory testing if required (e.g. emergency lighting testing, fire alarms), lighting and general facilities maintenance. We also specialise in access control systems (door entry/intercom) installation and maintenance.
Our expertise includes:
- Complete public house and restaurant installations or alterations
- Fire alarm systems to BS5839 pt1:1988
- Emergency lighting to BS5266-12:1999
- Dado trunking and CAT5E data cabling
- Office CAT2 lighting
- Exterior flood lighting
- Inspection and testing
Industrial Electrical Contracting Services
We have a great track record when it comes to the industrial & commercial sector and this is proved through the various successful jobs completed for many different clients over the years. From car parks to industrial units control wiring to specialist power & lighting we have done it all.
Just some of the services we are able to offer in this sector are as follows:
- Full and partial refurbishments
- New panel boards and distribution equipment upgrades
- Boiler house power and controls systems
- UPS systems
- Lift supply’s and change over units
- Office dado trunking and lighting upgrades
- Periodic testing, emergency light testing
- Maintenance contracts
- Generator and control gear wiring
- Fire alarm systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- CCTV systems
- Intruder alarms
- Design and install of all electrical services
- 3-phase systems and bus-bar systems
The above are just some works undertaken by ourselves. We employ local reputable companies to carry out specialist works where necessary.